Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brenda returns to 90210

Half of everyone's favourite Minnesota twins is returning to the zip code that made her famous.

Shannen Doherty is in talks to join the cast of the CW's 90210 - The Next Generation.

Both Jennifer Garth and Tori Spelling had previously signed on to reprise their roles as well but Tori's stint may be delayed due to the recent birth of her baby girl. Tori had baby Stella via a C-section and revealed to People that

" I just had my baby three weeks ago via C-section. So right now I have to focus on recuperating, and my first priority is my family.”

Apparently this new addition was not initally welcomed by all parties involved. A source reveals that, “There’s still some animosity there,” claiming that Jennifer was not fully pleased that this was a good decision.

She has however since said, “A lot of time has passed, and I’m a big girl. I’d have no problem with her coming on the show.”




No comments: