Wednesday, August 27, 2008

9021-FIE-EARCE

These pictures have now made me uber excietd about the premiere of 90210 next Tuesday.

It looks like (former??) rivals Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty put their differences aside for at least a few minutes to do an absolutely fabulous photo shoot for EW and boy do they deliver.

The girls sat with EW to dish about how they came to reprise the roles they made famous. Shannen even revealed that althought the two were not in constant communication over the years, that she did in fact vote for Jennie during her stint on Dancing With the Stars.


Of course it wouldn't have been a story if Shannen's rivalry with Tori Spelling wasn't mentioned.


EW :In Tori Spelling's book sTORI Telling, she tells some pretty harsh stories about you, Shannen. Did you read the book? DOHERTY: I will censor myself out of respect for Jennie because she's friends with Tori. I got passages sent to me and a vast majority of it is incredibly exaggerated. Maybe it's a difference of how I was raised. I just don't believe you write personal on-set experiences in a book. For me, when you work it's almost a sacred experience whether you get along with everyone or not. In 27 years of acting I've never sold out one of my cast members. Ever. And I will stick to that.

Source

No comments: