Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rihanna and Her "Friend" exposed

Despite the fact that both Ri-Ri and Chris Brown have been trying to drill in everyone's head that they are just friends, Jordin Sparks may have gone and spilled the beans for these undercover lovers.

Jordin, who currently has a duet with Chris, revealed in an UK magazine Young Voices this month that Chirs and Rihanna are in a relationship.

Are Chris Brown and Rihanna dating?

Yeah, they are. It was really cool because I walked on the set and she was sitting there with Chris Brown and I was like I can’t believe she’s here. She came and she told me that she loved No Air, and that it was one of her favourite songs. It was really cool hearing that from one of my peers. She just wanted to support him.

Did it feel weird doing intimate scenes with Chris Brown with his girlfriend watching you?

(Laughs) It was hard at first, but then I said, ‘you know what? I have to work!’ It had to look like I was in love with him, so I had to do it. Hopefully she won’t kill me!! (Laughs)


Source

No comments: