Monday, April 28, 2008

Rihanna eats real people food!!!



I absolutely love it when celebrities are seen doing things that non-celebrities partake in daily and this is no exception.

Rihanna was seen at the Beverly Centre is Los Angeles over the weekend with her best friend (not pictured) getting her fill of KFC. I love it. Now I don't have to feel too guilty about the snack box i had last weekend.
While I'm absolutely loving the Marilyn Monroe T-shirt and the punk rock bracelet Rih has been wearing of late, I'm not sure that she has completely sold me on her pink and black, 1980's polka dot scarf but it seems to be working for her. Rih-Rih was later seen sans the KFC (but unfortuantely still with the scarf) at LAX. She always looks so relaxed and happy and doesn't seem to care who likes or dislikes her style choices.


No comments: