A new Forbes list has named Beyonce and husband Jay-Z the richest celebrity couple for fiscal period July 2007 - June 2008. The couple amassed a total of $182 Million over this period to end at the top spot.
Jay-Z earned $82 million from his $150 million 10-year deal with concert promoter Live Nation and his wife, Beyonce, raked in $80 million for the year from her business ventures in fashion, film, and music.
Jay and Bey made almost twice as much as Will and Jada who came in at number 2 with $85 Million.
The rest of the list is al follows:
- 1. Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles - $162 million
- 2. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - $85 million
- 3. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham - $58 million
- 4. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - $35 million
- 5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - $34 million
- 6. Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann - $30 million
- 7. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani - $28 million
- 8. Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman - $25 million
- 9. Tony Parker and Eva Longoria Parker - $22.5 million
- 10. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart - $22 million